The Awakened Woman Program™ is a journey into the mystery of the feminine in all women. It is a platform for women to discover themselves more fully as women: an expansion upwards to discover the spiritual potential and a deepening down into the physical experience of womanhood.
Here we create a safe place for opening up and healing the wounds around womanhood. Some of the teachings will resonate deeply within you and some others will confront you uncomfortably. This is all part of the process of becoming the Woman you were born to be.
The program has its roots in the teachings of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®, as well as in the contemporary spiritual teachings about the feminine awakening.
The program consists of 5 weekend modules, which cover theory, Kundalini Yoga, Shakti Dance®, Yin Yoga, meditation, mantra chanting, rebirthing exercises, question & answers in a satsang-like space, and group discussion.
The main aim of the program is to invoke and liberate the female qualities in both the individual and collective sense. Topics that will be addressed throughout the training include:
- Beingness and heart consciousness
- Feminine and masculine consciousness
- Feeling, intuition and sensitivity
- Connecting to the universal feminine within
- Enhancing creativity
- The importance of balance between relaxation and effort
- Releasing and healing emotions
- Conditioned consciousness and deconditioning
- Feelings of emptiness, longing and separation
- The play of consciousness, the small self and the vast Self
- The individual as a spiritual being having a human experience
- Male-female relationships
- Grounding the consciousness
The Structure of the Program
Feminine and Masculine Consciousness - Balancing at the Heart Centre
The Art of Listening and Relaxing the Body - Needs, Boundaries and Relaxation
Healing the Subconscious Shadow - Bringing the Darkness into Light
Healing the Wounds of Love - a Yogic Perspective to Male-Female Relationships
From Me to We to Thee - Growing into a Collective & Universal Sense of Womanhood
"Woman has to understand her role. Her role is not to worship God; her role is to be the very self of God. Her oneness can affect and open every heart."
Please contact us if you would like to participate in Awakened Woman Program™ or if you would like to organize training in your location.